To ensure a smooth and relaxing experience, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of any appointment. We understand that being late is sometimes unavoidable; however, depending upon circumstances, we may need to shorten or reschedule your service.
About Your Visit
Clients and patients who are scheduled for a session will be asked to fill out paperwork on their first visit. We are not responsible for personal belongings. Prior to receiving any services please inform us about any special medical conditions, pregnancy, hypertension, allergies or prescription medications that may be contraindicated for your treatment.
We ask clients to refrain from cell phone usage and request that mobile phones be silenced or turned off when in the treatment room and lounge area.
We honor VISA, MasterCard, cash and checks. Personal checks are subject to a $25 returned check fee. All prices are subject to change without notice. Gratuities are accepted for those wishing to show appreciation and are not included in the price of any service or Gift Certificate.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
As a courtesy, we ask for 24 hours notice for cancelation of your service. Without 24 hours notice you will be charged for your appointment
New Policies with COVID-19:
- I ask that you please wait in your car until you receive a text or call from me indicating that the previous client has left and all areas have been sanitized.
- I will be doing a temperature check via forehead thermometer and then ask that you proceed to the restroom to wash your hands prior to your session.
- Masks: I will be wearing a mask for your session. For the time being it is requested that you arrive wearing a mask or I will provide you with one.
- I have a new UVC Light Sanitizer to purify each treatment room between patients and will run a UV air purifier in the treatment room that is quiet, filtering out the smallest microns of dust, pollen and virus.
- Bleach is being used on the face rest covers and ALL linens (including top blanket) are fresh just for you.
- All laundry will be washed in sanitizing hot water and high heat dryer. Tin warming blankets will be single use only.
- We will only be treating one patient at a time and so in order to keep up on our sanitizing between each patient sessions will need to start and end on time.
- Check out time will need to be kept at a minimum. Cash and checks are fast but sometimes credit cards can take longer. We can run cards after you have left if you are in our system. Give us your information when you schedule your session to have this set up ahead of time.
- Lastly, stay at home if you are feeling sick or suspect you have been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
– Do not expire
– Are non-refundable.
– Cannot be redeemed to purchase another Gift Certificate.
– Cannot be redeemed for gratuities.
– Can be replaced if lost or damaged for a fee.
– Prices are subject to change without notice.
– Acupuncture Healing Arts Center is not responsible for unauthorized use of a Gift Certificate.
Call us today for an appointment or more information.