To ensure a smooth and relaxing experience, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of any appointment. We understand that being late is sometimes unavoidable; however, depending upon circumstances, we may need to shorten or reschedule your service.
About Your Visit
Clients and patients who are scheduled for a session will be asked to fill out paperwork on their first visit. We are not responsible for personal belongings. Prior to receiving any services please inform us about any special medical conditions, pregnancy, hypertension, allergies or prescription medications that may be contraindicated for your treatment.
We ask clients to refrain from cell phone usage and request that mobile phones be silenced or turned off when in the treatment room and lounge area.
We honor VISA, MasterCard, cash and checks. Personal checks are subject to a $25 returned check fee. All prices are subject to change without notice. Gratuities are accepted for those wishing to show appreciation, and are not included in the price of any service or Gift Certificate.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
As a courtesy, we ask for 24 hours notice prior to cancellation or a 20% fee of the scheduled service(s) will be incurred.
- Do not expire (After one year, a $10 per month service will be deducted from the value of the Gift Certificate).
- Are non-refundable.
- Cannot be redeemed to purchase another Gift Certificate.
- Cannot be redeemed for gratuities.
- Can be replaced if lost or damaged for a fee.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Acupuncture Healing Arts Center is not responsible for unauthorized use of a Gift Certificate.